Friday, December 5, 2008

Raine by Elizabeth Amber

I really enjoyed the first book of this series, Nicholas. From what I saw of Raine in that book I knew I’d love him…and I wasn’t wrong. Both the hero and heroine are stubborn characters, with their own secrets for their own reason. Of course it’s aggravating and I want to strangle them both, but I held in there and wasn’t disappointed.

So far, Raine is my favorite brother, but then I haven’t read Lyon yet. I’m looking forward to the type of woman who can tame that one. *wiggle eyebrows*

Oh, this is a great book, you should read it.
~Marty



Raine
By Elizabeth Amber
Publisher: Aphrodisia Kensinton
Genre: Historical, Paranormal Romance
Purchase: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores


Blurb:
AS A LOVER, HIS SKILLS ARE LEGENDARY . . .Middle brother Raine is both sensual and stoic. Scarred by a former wife who could not accept his carnal needs, he wants no part in another marriage. But duty commands that he fulfill his promise to wed King Feydon's second daughter, Jordan...

IN MATTERS OF THE HEART, HE HAS MUCH TO LEARN . . .This loyal satyr begins a search that leads him from Tuscany to romantic Venice, where his beautiful bride awaits, unaware of what passionate delights fate has planned for her. Raine is careful not to reveal his powerful satyr sexuality, for fear of driving yet another woman away. But unbeknownst to him, Jordan is no ordinary woman and was born with an insatiable appetite for love. And as Raine's heart begins to melt for her, how long will he be able to hide his true nature when Jordan seems to want him so fiercely?

Find more about Elizabeth Amber and her books at her website - www.elizabethamber.com

No comments: