Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eight Nights by Keira Andrews

Tis the season for lots of Christmas/holiday stories. I’ve got a few in my book folder and it looks like I’ll probably read them again before Christmas is actually here. (Gotta refresh my memory and make sure they are still available before I post anything here). However, I’ve had this one sitting there for some time and just hadn’t gotten around to reading. With December in full swing, tree up, decorations hung, how could I not take the time?

This is my first time reading Keira Andrews. As a fellow Loose-Id author, I knew it would be well written. I found myself very much drawn into the story. I’m not Jewish and know very little about Hanukkah, so I could relate with the main character, Lucas as he observed his roommate’s family observe many of the traditions that occur during those eight nights.

Of course, the sex between Lucas and Nate (Lucas’s college roommate’s brother) is hot. Nate had wonderful patience as Lucas explored and lost his virginity. The chemistry between the two was steaming and easy going almost right from the start.

Eight Nights has a “happy for now” ending and would love to see more of Lucas and Nate.

This is a sexy read with just the right amount of holiday to make those cold nights a little warmer. ;)
~Marty



Eight Nights
By Keira Andrews
Publisher: Loose-Id
Genre: Contemporary, Gay, Holiday themed (Festival of Lights Fling)

Blurb:
Lucas McKenzie figures spending the holidays with his annoying roommate's family is better than being alone on campus. The last thing he expects is to lust over Sam's brother -- or for Nate to actually want him back.

They hide their attraction during Hanukkah celebrations, but behind closed doors, Lucas and Nate can't keep their hands (or mouths) off each other. Nate's only looking for a bit of holiday fun, and amazing sex with a hot virgin definitely fits the bill.

Yet as the candles burn, Nate and Lucas begin to realize eight nights will never be enough.

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Male/male sexual practices.

For more information on Keira Andrews and her other books, visit her website -
http://www.keiraandrews.com/index.html

No comments: